Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brown weed? with no smell?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by iblazei, Jul 1, 2008.

1. today i got my uncle to go out and find me some bud he whent out to one of his buddys in the country and came back with this brown weed its 100% bud no leaf when you light it it like sparks like resin/salvia but it gets you so STONED you can see the crystal i was wondering if its like this becuz it was cured really good or if its just old:hello: thanks"D

2. sounds like it was water cured

3. its that oldman pot. they were smokin regs back in the hay day usually unless it was some prehistoric headies

4. Maybe it's just some outdoor that wasn't cured very well, but is still nice and stoney. I've seen plenty of dark outdoor that was very dank, but thats too bad it doesn't smell at all, I imagine it doesn't taste to good either huh.
    Either way good to hear you and your uncle have a nice herbal relationship.:smoke:

5. sounds like a cashed bowl outta the ssv

6. Yep, with no taste or smell that would be my guess too.