Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brown Tongue From Mflb?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 2313, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Let me start off by saying I absolutely ripped my MFLB today. I can get so ripped from a tiny little trench it's crazy. Today I vaped a couple trenches from my plug in vape and then I used my bong ( which I haven't used in 2 months) and got so fried. So I've basically been high all day. Tonight at like 12 when I went to go to bed I decided to vape my MFLB out my window even though my suspicious dad was in bed awake next door. So I snuck up the stairs got it out and vaped a fat ore packed trench. I ripped it so hard and sucked down fat vapor clouds. I'm so high I'm chilling with my friend the leprechaun and we are hiding from my evil twin if you know what I mean. Anyway after this intense vaping session I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. This is when I noticed my tongue was brown and faintly gross smelling from vaping. Has anyone else experienced this??????????

Anyway it was totally work it cuz I'm super fuckedfried but also like intensely focused. One of the most unique and intense highs of my life.

Disclaimer: Any haters, that feel the need to leave snobby replies will get their next batch of weed laced and trip out. I'm warning you!!!!

Please disregard any of the statements above for I am baked as fuck.

Haters gonna hate, aligators gonna aligate hahahaha if you know what I mean