Brown tips

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Adam4200, Jun 30, 2016.

1. please help ive have my clones for a little over a week theyre getting big now but i notice that some leaves are getting brown and kind of drooping and if you look close to the leaf its kind of spotty here are some pictures please belp me! I am give my plant a very small amount of nutrients and water is PHed

Attached Files:

2. It looks like a slight nutrient burn to me. Keep on doing what you're doing but back off on the the nutrients slightly. You don't want to over water it but give it more clean water the next couple of feedings instead of nutrients to flush it a little.

3. Thanks also i noticed the leafs kind of drooping should flushing with clean water help

4. It's pretty easy to overwater. Small plants don't suck up that much so the pot takes days to go dry. It's hit and miss with plants. I could be wrong I'm just looking at a couple of pictures. You can pick the pot up and feel the weight to tell you how wet it is. Droopy leaves is a sign of overwatering but a nutrient burnt plant can sometimes do that also. I think I would try to flush it a little with just water and next feeding go 1/2 strength of what you did. You can increase it as the plant gets bigger.

• Like Like x 1