brown tips slight curling under

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by killingyouu, May 3, 2011.

1. What type of medium; soil or hydro?-Soil
    What brand and type of soil?-Farmers Gold
    Indoors or outdoors?-Indoor
    What strain?-???
    How old are the plants?-3 months
    What type of lights and how many watts?-T5 Tube Fluorescent 160watts over head, 144 watts on the side.
    How far from the lights?-2-3"
    What is your watering frequency and source of water?-Distilled(PHed) 3-4 days
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK?-Alaska Morbloom, 12-14 days, 0/10/10
    What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro?
    What are the temps and humidity in the room?-78-85, 20%
    What size pots?-3 gal
    Any bugs? Look real close.-not at all im to clean for that.
    Any other pertinent info? In flowering

When i was handling my daily upkeep this morning i saw small brown tips on 4 to 5 of my sugar leaves and noticed that a few of my fan leaves were drooping/curling a little. This is my first grow with almost no problems so far and im a little worried it might be something big. Any help is most appreciated. sorry i can't post pics :(

2. It sounds like a Nitrogen deficiency.

Freak
    :smoke:

3. Watch your ph the morbloom drops it sustantially, If the leaves are v'ing up its def ph.

4. #4 killingyouu, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2011
    I went to get a pack of smokes and came back and the leaves at the top of 1 of my plants were V-ing. I also had a fellow grower come over and he said PH or nut burn, both sound like viable answers because 1. I dont have a PH meter any more and 2. i used the full strength at 4 tsp a quart witch i thought was a little high in the first place. So ya im off to the garden store tomorrow to get a water PH kit and i think i'll get a ?/0/0 fert any suggestions on the fert would be nice.

5. The Fox Farms trio pak is excellent.

U want at least :10 for N.

Freak
    :smoke: