brown squiggly lines on leaves...

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by djh420, Sep 5, 2008.

1. ok so i have this plant outdoors. it's about a week into flowering... you can see pics of the plant along with the 3 other small clones i have by going to the general outdoor growing section and looking for "how does she look" ....right now its on the second page....anyway a few of the leaves have been getting these weird brown spots and squiggly lines on the leaves. i don't know what it is so i pulled the few leaves that were affected because i didn't want it to spread. i have four plants and this is the only one with this weird stuff on the leaves..... you can see the pics on the aforementioned section of this great website. anyway here are some pics so you can see what i'm talking about......
    i should note that a few of the upper leaf stems have turned purple....it's about 95-100F during the day and between 50-60F at night.... please help! i don't want to lose this one, she is the biggest of the bunch

Attached Files:

2. It's probably an insect larvae. It eats a trail of leaf until it's big enough to make it into the buds. Better start checking them all for infection.

3. #3 Knee Deep, Sep 5, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2008
  4. hey thanx for the help man!!! yeah it says to use some neem oil so i'll do that. there's two other leaves that have the same crap but i won't pull those yet....its says you can pull the leaves but i don't want to pull too many so i will try the neem oil.....thanx again!

oh, check out my other post with this plant and a few others................. http://forum.grasscity.com/general-outdoor-growing/264862-how-does-she-look.html