Brown spots showing up on my 2 week old seedlings. Something to worry about?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Steveodl, May 1, 2019.

1. Hey All,

My first post on here and im on my first grow.

5 Gallon pots.
    Pro mix ammended with some worm castings as my medium.
    2 Gelato Autoflowers.

I gave them their first feeding at 1/4 strength on day 14. However at that point these spots were already showing. It is now Day 16 at the time of these pics.

So I noticed the first two leaves on both plants have these brown spots. Im also starting to notice some waving going on with other leaves.

Not sure what my issue is. Is someone could lead me in the right direction it would be much appreciate.

Thanks! [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. myself i wouldnt worry to much mate ,it may just a bit of hot soil the plant is in ,the next pair of leaves look fine and healthy so reckon the roots have gone past what ever it was in the soil and its ok now ,the old damage can not be repaired now ...your doing the right thing with feeding just 1/4 strength ,carry on feeding that way till the plants grow a few more sets of leaves ,then try 1/2 strength feed and see how the plant reacts to it ,,,,luck ..mac,,

• Like Like x 2
  3. T
    Thx for the reply Mac
    I appreciate it. Just starting to smell now, cant wait to watch these girls grow up!

• Like Like x 1
  4. The same thing happened to my plant at the end of the first week I’m at two weeks now but still don’t know what’s wrong with the plant

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. hi there @"Hayin ....as the leaves on the plant that have the brown marks on them ,i think its nothing to worry about mate ..could just be leaf damage by touching the leaves while young etc ,,the next set of true fingered leaves like good and healthy ...so no worries mate ,,,,,mac,,