Brown spots on one of my plants

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by likeamoss, May 16, 2016.

1. Edit: I realized that I said brown spots in the subject, but it's more of a rusty yellow looking at it better.

[​IMG]

So this is my first grow, all of my plants have been doing great, up until now. I noticed these spots showing up on the fan leaves of this plant a few days ago, one other plant is starting to do the same thing. These spots aren't on any of the new growth, it's only on the larger fan leaves. I'm using a 300w led light that I keep about two feet above the plants, I transplanted to larger pots a few days prior to to these spots showing up. The spots are visible on the underside of the affected leaves as well. Again, this is my first grow, so I'm completely new to this.
    These were planted 4/13, so they're just over a month old.

2. Room temperature has been getting a little on the low side for short periods of time (lowest it's gotten was 65 and only was around that for about an hour) I keep the temperature around 73-78 and humidity is pretty constant and stays in the 40% range.

My pH runoff is going at around 6.5.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. does that bucket have drain holes?

4. Yeah, it's a regular pot, it came with a base, but was holding in water, so I took the base off and put a cup underneath to elevate it so it could have better drainage.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Grasscity Forum mobile app