Brown spots on lower leaves week 5 flowering

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Elune, Oct 17, 2015.

1. Hi guys so I have some problems it's my first grow , I'm 5 weeks in and 4 days ago my leaves started to get these brown spots after which they're yellowing,wilting and ultimately dying.

Growing in Light BioBizz , 11 litre pots , Strain is Auto Bubblegum + Fem from victoryseeds , I use BioGrow , BioBloom and TopMax from Biobizz .. they're under a 250w HID Duo-Spectre .

I Dont know what my PH is cause I didnt really have enough money for it since it's so expensive where I live .

From what i read it must be a calcium def and was planning to get a Ca-MG aditive see if they get better , but I would like some advice first.

I dont think I overwatered them since i do it once every 3 to 4 days .. I think I must have overfed them the very first time since I didnt have a syringe or something to measure the amount of nutes i put in, and I think that's the problem..

They're also kind of droopy but after I water them they get better for a few days then get a bit droopy again.This is how they look now..

Telll me are my ladies looking fine or are they dying on me?

Help pls.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1