Brown spots on leaves!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Stoner Leo, Sep 19, 2004.

1. I am growing indoors with just the use of the sunlight comming in the window and most of my leaves are getting big brown or white spots on them and I have been cutting the bad leaves off. Now the plant has most of it's leaves gone. It is covered in bugs though. So far the bugs are just little white fur about 1/4 inch tall. Does it hurt the buds if most or all the leaves are gone? Also need to know when is the best time to start a seeding and when will the buds be ready. I have 3 plants. One I started around June, then next one was started I beleive in July and the third one was started in August. I live in a Mobile Home in a Mobile Home Park, so I have to grow indoors. Can anyone give me a helping hand. I am 59 years old and have been smoking weed since the late 50's. I now have alot of medical problems and really can't afford to buy it all the time and need to grow it from time to time. Thanks for your help. Stoner Leo

PS: I live in California and would also like to meet other growers that can give me a helping hand.

2. HIGH All, losing All your leaves could be from lack of light...with no leaves the plant will have a hard time bringing the goodies up to the Bud sites. Your little furry bugs are a new one to me,,just try and kill them with your fingers. Best advice I can give you is to get some light on your plants.

3. You could also put a few drops in a spray bottle of water, shake it up and spray the leaves. Make sure to get the bottoms, most bugs like hiding there becasue it keeps them out of the sun. This method gets rid of a lot of types of bugs so it's worth a shot.