Brown spots, leafs drying

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Justme123, May 13, 2015.

1. #1 Justme123, May 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2015
    Hello..
    I have a question about this problem, which always happenes and starts around 5th week in flowering. It starts as brown spots, similar to calcium defeciency as i've seen some pics.. It starts at mid growth and continues to bud leaves...
    Growing in soil, runoff after problem showed was between 6-7pH, nutrients biobizz biobloom, "day" temps are around 24C, night around 18...

Oh and btw soil is mixed with dolomite lime from start to keep pH close to neutral....

Any idea what it going on here? It always shows up around 5th week of flowering and then it doesn't grow as it should, no idea anymore.. And sry for pics that aren't best quality

Attached Files:

2. Could the reason be in rain water which i think is usually used for watering? Which i somehow doubt..Or what could it be... I hope someone can give any useful info to solve this.. I'd really like to help a very good friend of mine, he doesnt want to expose himself asking for help and had pretty much same problem last few grows.. It sucks growing for own use and get shitty yield in the end after a lot of work with it..

Tnx

3. Looks like Mn deficit, friend ... Mn starts at the heal of the leaf and advances toward the tip. Check your nutes and see if they allow for Mn, should be 0.05/0.08% respectively. Mn is a micro, needed nonetheless or you'll get stunted plants.