brown spots and yellowing leaves

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by yazomaniac, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Please help, my plants are in their final two weeks of flowering (8week and 9) and they started yellowing and getting these brown spots on them, some leaves are completly brown and dry.
    Im growing super lemon haze in soli, i use biobizz fertiliser and i follow their feeding chart, my ph is 6.8 and runoff ph is 6.5. my day temp is about 29 C (84 F), and night is about 21-23 C (70-73F), humidity is between 40-50%.

DSC02119a.jpg

DSC02124a.jpg

DSC02127a.jpg

DSC02129a.jpg

2. Don't fret good sir, you plants will be fine when you harvest. The yellowing is normal but the browning is most defiantly not. Just be happy that its this late in the grow and you won't have to worry about it for long.

I wish I could tell you what the problem is, but honestly plants at that stage in their life exhibit different tendencies on what they need or don't need. It just happens sadly.

I would just gradually water them with lower nutes for the next week then flush completely till harvest.

You did great mang, those buds look tasty to me!

Mac

3. SLH is so god damn sensitive. tastes great, but a pain in the arse to grow.

they just look generally hungry. weither or not you want to feed them, its your call. personally when i did chemical, i never flushed my shit. i mean i didnt feed it a day before i cut down, but i stop feeding it the last week its alive. i dont flush out the soil with water or anything, just water it with plain H20 regularly. honestly and personally, i think its all about the cure job....

oh! and a quick FYI, the canoeing on that leaf on the top of that one plant tells that it has too much time inbetween waterings. leaves taco up like that to try to conserve water by reducing condensation....just water them more often

-OSUB