Brown spots and dry leaves

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by joao.zarco, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Any ideia of whats going on? [​IMG][​IMG]

Enviado do meu STF-L09 através do Tapatalk

2. a few more details on this would be helpfull but with what you give us cal/mag could be your issue but it could be anythinng

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. She grew when we gaver her growth nutrients, so it might be potassium but not sure!

4. Mag deficiency at a glance mate

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Go to Grow Weed Easy , diagnose your sick plant mate. It's a great source of fact fable and why I've seen. It's not a community that can help you with the variable stuff , once you are following a clear understanding of the plants needs . I'm employing hit and miss to a point. But I'm learning to slow down and keep it simple. As much as possible. Good luck

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

7. Epsom salt is half of Cal mag and is famous for curing all magnesium deficiencies. You need calmag with coco

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

8. Mag and phos def id go for

Grow weed easy is alright for single defs but experienced growers are better for multiple defs the yelliwing between tge vains is mag and phos when those stripes go brown so either up the food or look at ph of your run off. Or things like excess nutes can cause salt build ups which cause lockouts too

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Potassoum presents its self on tge serated edges of the leaf cal shows as specks also certain defs will apper on different areas due to the plants capability of moving them
    So NPK mag will normally start lower down and creep up.
    Cal will normally start mid to new growth

Other defs will present up top

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Thank you for your reply, it started down and it came up, but now the plant is reacting good to the light, if it gets worse ill probablye buy mag nutrients

11. Just some epsom salts eill do or if you got it molassas shes low on mag youll need to add it or you will get a low yeild and more yelloing as mag is needed for chlorophyll.

• Agree Agree x 1