Brown rusty spots on seedlings in dwc

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Sociophobe, Jul 13, 2016.

1. I have noticed few days ago small brown rusty spots on my week old seedling. The spots are getting bigger.
    I am using 25 l dwc and have 2 plants in 2 bucket.
    Feeding them with advanced nutrients ph perfect sensi grow and voodoo juice.
    Tryed to feed them with more cal-mag and even start to ph my solution but looks like spots starting on new grow too.
    If sonebody have an idea what is it and hiw to fix it, it would be very helpful.

2. Looks like the other one start getting small spots to

Attached Files:

3. i think its too early too give them nutrients at this stage i would reccomend no nutrients for atleast 1 more week also u should u increase the light if u can cuz the leaves look extremely large

4. Do you meen lifting light farther from the plants or increasing intensity?

5. i think u should increase light intensity, i've seen through experience that when there's more heat/light the leaves become smaller and longer and when there isnt enough the leaves become huge to compensate, also i was just reading about the brown spots and it could mean that since ur giving the plants nutes u might be changing the ph of the soil by a lot and when the ph is not between 6 and 7 problems will occur so u should try to fix ur ph somehow

6. I will give them more intensiti now light is on 50% blues.
    I tryed testing an nutrients today. I messured tap water to be 8ph and after adding sensi nutes was 6.2ph. Can it be maybe calcium deficiency?
    Btw thanks alot for time and responses

7. measure the ph of the water runoof basically the water that comes out of the vase as soon as u water the plant thats the real ph, anyway i doubt its a defiency because the plant is still very young its most likely the opposite of a deficiency

8. I am not using soil i am in dwc