Brown Recluses

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ChillinOnRoofs, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Sometimes, as a man, you have to protect your castle and shit

stand your ground for the men everywhere

2. You wont be saying that when they decide to move into your house :devious: You'll be more like :eek::bolt::cry: in that exact order.

3. blast them with piss

4. Got the traps and set them up, these guys chose the wrong stoner to mess with.

5. Good luck bro. Kill those fuckers

6. ayyo did you hook your exterminator up with some bud?

7. get some spray poison I have had them in my house for the last 15 years and never been bit but they got some mean bites though.
    cept this one that crawled out of the attic big as a cd and fast as lighting only one that was like whoa shit spider

8. I HATE spiders and after reading all the posts made me hate them even more

9. I've dealt with issues.

10. Thats exactly how I used to kill the Japanese hornets that used to invade my house when I was a kid. Axe and a lighter and those fuckers didn't stand a chance.

11. The ironic thing is, I took a shower after I posted this. I look up to wash my hair, and sure enough a brown recluse was on my ceiling. I took a quick ass shower, and grabbed a jar and caught that fucker. He was bigger than a half dollar, biggest one I've ever seen. Bastard took a journey down my toilet afterwords.

12. california, FUCK YEAH!:hello: i feel for everyone who lives in the danger zones those things are no joke. eight legged spawns of satan, get out your crucifix bro

13. No Joke !

Cosuin got bit by one her name is jessy1leg now.

14. The Hobo Spider populates a lot of the other states, same family, same type tissue destroying bite..

Southern and Eastern Oregon got hit hard in 2006-07 i've seen alot since.

15. Bullshit these fuckers aren't in cali. I used to live in a farmhouse surrounded by fields so we always saw some interesting insects. I saw these things alot when I lived over there they were mainly active at night from what I noticed but I saw a few of em in the house. My aunts house in the cuts in the town next to mine had a big problem with these spiders. She got bit the day before I went over there and she was going to the hospital her hand had a hole on the top where the flesh literally fucking dissolved.

I almost got bit by one of these things at work last week I went to grab a hose to wash down the barn and I felt something move on my hand got scared pulled my hand back and I looked at the role of hoses and I saw one the size of a quarter on the hose where my hand was.

I hate spiders

16. My house is starting to become infested with spiders too. I think I saw what was a brown recluse in my dog's food bowl outside an hour ago. It was about the size of an ashtray, and couldn't get out of the bowl because of the edges. I also found a furry spider by my phone today that I killed instantly. I've got a few bug bombs that I'm going to throw under my house to try and fumigate any spiders that are trying to lay eggs. I hate spiders.

17. Its an Epidemic!!

18. Oh fuck youre in florida

I better not see any of these motherfuckers

19. Shit man your in Tampa.. that's not far from me, a good 4-5 hour drive. You ever heard of Keywest or the Florida Keys in general? Thats where I'm at.