Brown on bud hairs Good or Bad

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ThaWatcha00, Aug 18, 2012.

1. image-1627196896.png

What do you think?

2. I don't see anything out of the ordinary. What exactly are you worried about?

3. ditto! could just be a pheno of the strain.

4. My plants are flowering for about 2-3 weeks now and the first hairs are dying off now, nothing to worry about it's a natural process though you want to keep a keen eye on your plants (budrot is always a danger when flowering; the plants is vulnerable then because it uses all it's energy to flower).

5. image-1979777779.png

This is a different shot of the plant... Now even tho he is a little guy i was still think of transplant to a bigger pot because its been in this one for awhile. Now with how much it is flowering is it too late for that??

6. There's always the risk of slowing the plant down due to the stress and the adjustments it needs to make, but as a golden rule, I always take into account the whole growprocess; if there have been issues before I take it easy on them.
    Only you can tell, but if it's rootbound it might be good to consider moving into a bigger pot.
    Just make sure you prepare well and keep your plant a few days out of direct sunlight and keep the soil wet.
    If it's already more than halfway flowering there's little extra yield won in transplanting a plant this size, you better focus on getting all out of it before the harvest.
    There are specific times in the growth were you need to overpot, but while flowering there are no real guidelines except the ones that also apply to regular overpotting.

7. Thank you very much.... Greatly appreciated