Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brown,dry,hard weed!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by hejmonika, Feb 3, 2018.

1. So i just bought some weed and it's really really brown.A bit of black here and there too.Its very dry and has many small buds. I crushed some of it and it was powdery like.Anyone know if this is normal?Anyone ever smoked this kinda shit before?

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Mexican dirt weed. Looks like to me.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1

3. Looks like el bricko de mexico aka Mexican brick weed.. How much did you pay for it?

4. I may be wrong but that looks like pieces of an old, old wooden ship used in the civil war era.

• Funny Funny x 5
  5. To be very frank doe... That's how handling it felt.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. It was really cheap...1$

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. $1 for how much?

8. Looks like over dried fan leaves

9. About half a gram.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Smoked it and i got high. But it wasn't an intense high. Just a buzz and bit of paranoia .i got the munchies however loll

• Like Like x 1
  11. Haven’t seen that quality of weed since the early 90s.

12. Mexi-Brick, that stuff is getting ever harder to find even in illegal states. At one time, it was the primary type of cannabis available in many areas of the country.

13. #14 CBDBurner, Feb 5, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2018
    1st thought was “ wow did he find a time capsule I haven’t seen quality like that since the early 90s” I remember gettin ounces for 40$

14. you know whats funny we still smoke that up north looking for some cheap reggie