Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brown bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Alex12, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Hello yesterday me and 4other friends were walking home and when we were walking behind safe way, one of my friends found like 1/8th of bud on the floor. So we went to tacobell to examin it and the bud was like a light brown it was NOT shwag weed. Its so weird ive never seen anything like it if you look closely at it you can see the crystals it was really dank but a light brown coloerd bud. The smell not burned smelt like chocolate/clay when it was in the joint it smelt like straight up clay. It got 2 of my friends high in like 1 hit each. Sorry for the long story. But what was the bud? Why was it light brown and smelled like clay but dank?

2. lol i found a 8th in the ditch one time riding my bike when i was younger got me and my sister smacked was pretty decent :p

3. No picture

4. #4 contracastro, Apr 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Have you heard of chocolope? Taste like chocolate. ..obviously. had some when i lived in Portland, or.

5. #5 stoppedat420, Apr 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2011
    dude one time i bought a half oz of some hella good bud the guy said it was orange kush but i think he made the name up but it was still hella bomb or else i wouldn have gone so far for it had to go to this shit neighbor hood to get it got pulled over had to throw the shit out the fucking window(it was night) and when the cop left i could not find that shit. someone was a very happy camper the next day but it was not me :(

you are very lucky to find some good bud though lol bet thats a great feeling being on that end of the stick lol

6. Pic if this?

7. I've heard of really dank Afghan strains that are completely tan in color.

8. May have been someones AVB bag...

9. I had something from Cali called La Rue. I believe it means the red. They were the darkest looking dank nugs I have ever seen. Here is a pic of it next to some Hollands Hope(which is the green weed).
    [​IMG]
    Then one of just a broke open La Rue bud.
    [​IMG]

10. yeah some mango kush i had one time was the EXACT color of that guy above me. it was like. golden. idk haha

11. I had some no name brown bud that was dank as shit.

We called it brown bomber haha.

Smoke it and let us know how it is.

12. ya i had some afghan that was brown good shit to

13. #14 Alex12, Apr 20, 2011
    Yeah the second picture was the color but it just didnt smell like bud

14. yea I had some afghan goo that was kinda brownish in color. Here is a pic of that.

[​IMG]

15. Damn.... lovely

16. I'm moving to Hawaii soon...they got some killa smoke.

17. I've got an ounce of juicy fruit that is pretty tan looking, and ridiculously hairy.

18. #20 contracastro, Apr 24, 2011
    Where are you from?