Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

brown Bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by beginnergrower, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Might be a silly question, but is the bud safe to choof?

might just be me being para but safety first right?

2. its fine to smoke, its just not good quality bud. most likely schwag.

3. yea, you got that downtown brown.

But it will do the job...

4. Safe to smoke, but even better to cook.

5. Safe, but gross, and not worth it at all imo

6. good to smoke but really low quality and i would try to find a new dealer get some green bud ;)

stay high :bongin:

7. safe. but youre better off saving for that gooshy greeeeen

8. Its most likely shwagg, but you should still smoke it, it'll get the job done.

And plus I've had some weed that looked like shit and it got me as high as dank. and yes it IS possible.

Toke on, :smoking:

9. Haha no doubt! I lit up before i read your comment and had a few more cones than normal... havent moved from my couch in 5 hours haha.. wasted half the day!

10. Definitely safe to smoke, and also although everyone else says that it's bad stuff, in my own experience it was the opposite. We went to buy a G from one of our guys and he hops in the car and says "here's what's going down, i got a bunch of this shit called chocolate and i'm gonna roll it into 2 blunts and were gonna smoke it."

So we did. And let me tell you, that's one of the most fucked up nights i've had in awhile, I was straight fucked after just the first blunt, then we smoked another and packed a bowl cuz he couldn't even fit it all in the blunts.

So anyway quick summary is I smoked some brown stuff once and I was just gone.

11. its most likely cheap ass shcwag harsh to smoke need more of it to get you high find a new dealer man

12. you sure it wasnt hash?

13. Nope I was sitting next to him when he jumped in the car and watched him roll the blunts, it was definitely not hash. I'm not sure really what it was or where he got it but it definitely got the job done well.

14. Last hookup was from a dealer who normally gives me shit stuff. He gave me some that looked quite brown, and I though it was gonna be worse than normal.

Wasted me so bad.

15. Brown Mex probably, and it sometimes kicks ass.