Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brother...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mickzero, Dec 5, 2011.

1. well i bought myself some bud for my birthday on monday and now that its almost been a week im getting to the bottom of the sack and im not trying to be stingy with my weed or anything and ive smoked him out pretty well all week but i kinda just want to have some of the bud to my self, anyways i know for a FACT that he's going to get all offended because he thinks im being greedy but its just the type of mentality he's always been in since he was young and the next time he cops he's going to be all "no im low on bud so you can't have any" with like a full bag in his hands, anyways i have no idea why he acts like such a child but if you guys can come up with anyways to lightly let him off it would be greatly appreciated. :smoke:

2. I have a similar problem. When my friend smokes my stash down to the last few nugs, i tell him to go buy more with his money. Which he never has.

3. Man my brother smokes me out to hell(Talking over an ounce if i stay the night between us) I have no job and get little bud. But I have told him dozens of times to just tell me if he can't afford it I much prefer to be told than to be greedy were my exact words.

I hope he doesn't think the same as you. I mean I tell him to tell me if I am taking to much and he hands me bongs I say na I have taken to much and he just keeps waving it. Any thoughts? He is my half brother we met a few years back I do not know how brother mechanics work lol

4. I wish my brother smoked :/ square status

5. [quote name='"Sweetleaftoker"']I wish my brother smoked :/ square status[/quote]

Yea its nice toking with him because we have some good times, male bonding to the max, its just that moneys tight so its tough smokin him out, ontop of that ive got my buddies who usually wanba match up

6. Just smoke without telling him, then when you say you have no bud, you'll be telling the truth.