Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brother.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Gadzookery, Jul 8, 2011.

1. My brother is 16 and we get along pretty well, he's pretty mature for his age to and he found out that I smoke weed around a week ago. He was okay with it and I knew he would be, but he also mentioned that he actually wants to try it out some day.

Do you think I should start him off? I'd feel weird teaching my little brother to smoke, but to be honest, I'd rather that I'd be the one to start him than somebody else who may not know what they're doing and could fuck with him. He seems pretty open to trying it and knowing him, he's going to to it anyways. I'd rather be the one to set him off, but it'd just feel strange to me at first I guess.

Do you think I should? Or should I let things go naturally?

2. I would introduce him personally. Make it a good first experience for him, never know how would play out otherwise.

3. I swear I read a thread that was almost word for word exactly the same as the one you just posted...

If he said he wants to try it "someday", just tell him that when "someday" comes to come to you and not someone else

4. Start him off with mids and make him pay...then get him a glass pipe and say" I didn't see anything".. Watch him and make sure he doesn't do anything stupid.

5. Do it. He'll be happier than to do his first time at school and having paranoia and getting caught..
    Get some nice ass munchies and a funny movie then smoke out !

6. All you need to do is tell your brother that when he thinks he's ready to try it, before he goes looking anywhere else, he should come to you for guidance so he doesn't get hurt or crooked.

7. yeah for sure man, i started when i was like 12-13. so 16 is a little late bloomer. my brother hooks me up with dank weed so im happy i got to know him :)

8. Thats exactly what I did with my brother a couple years back.

9. yeah do my bro has kept me outa sum situations that would of landed me in jail better with u then with a thug

10. I would suggest keeping a close eye on him. I got my bro into it when he was going into freshman year. Now it's sophomore summer for him and he is doing acid and selling which I don't really approve of cause I want him to stay out of trouble. But he does hook me up well hahaha

11. Tell him that it's his decision if he does or not, But if he does want to smoke then to go to you.

12. Okay, thanks guys.

13. I would do it...My cousin taught me (we are the same age) and I'm really glad it was him and not some scrub. I would personally wait a little though...maybe for his 17th birthday because we know he isn't gonna wait until 18 but make him do it his junior year of high school, considering it should be the hardest year. It will make him realize that other things have to come before weed and that it should be used around his schedule and he shouldn't make his schedule around it...

14. Well, he came to me today and I decided to introduce him. Everything went well, gladly.

15. do it man. don't let him try it out of a can or plastic. get some nice weed, a glass piece, mad munchies and a sweet movie or take him out to do something. he is gonna try it someday and wouldnt you want his first time to be awesome and safe? he is 16 its not like hes a little kid.

edit: congrats man! smoking someone out for the first time is special for both people.

16. OK, big brother, he's your responsibility now. He's 16, so he can't come to GC for help and guidance, so you are it! Your job from now on is to keep him from making noob mistakes, and out of trouble until he's 18! Think of it as a rehearsal for parenthood! lol

Granny

17. Thanks. We actually did watch a movie too.

18. Hell yes, do it.

19. Congrats, I introduced my little brother to cannabis almost 30 years ago when I was 15 and he was 13, lol. We still smoke together all the time.:smoke:

20. Im lucky to say that my brother was the first person I consumed cannabis with, I would not trade it for some 15 year old kid smoking me up my first time than my brother.

And my brother was cool enough to tell me when I want to get baked to tell him. It was a lot better him teaching me the ropes, then me buying shwag and not have a good experience.

Just my view of course. I say go for it and dont look back. As long as you explain he needs to take care of his shit first and then get baked.