Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

brother

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by boredjim8, Feb 22, 2007.

1. found out my brother is going to smoke (weed) for first time today ioma go follow him :) n jus join in

2. My little sister lives with her mom in Lynnwood, WA , she's just turned 14. When she comes down, my dad is going to smoke her out for the first time and I can't wait. Finally we don't have to hide shit anymore whenever she comes down.

3. Better hope she's not all anti-pot. That could blow up in your face.

4. yeah man, dont force anything. That aint cool.

5. That's cool you're going with him, cause chances are he's gonna get ripped off or scammed somehow. Know your stuff, and don't let him or you take any shit from them.

I'm not saying all people are dicks like that, but a lot of times when there's a noob about, people take advantage.

6. oo ya.. my girl came over today n my dad was home so idk if he did it or not i didnt bother watchin him like a hawk..

but on the bus (sry i didnt tell full story was in rush) on way to our other school a kid had a circle on his hand and i heard him crackin jokes about st8 edge kids n how this is the pot circle ;) i liked it n hes my bros friend.. so i ws like dude my bro smoke yet? n he was like he chain smoked w/ me yesterday (kinda mad but i jus startedsmokin cigs again too) n he was like n hes gonna smoke weed today for first time! i was like nice,

so onec i find out he smoked n liked it or not.. ima have a talk w/ him.. get him off the cigs n doin the weed shit right.. make sure he NEVA gets ripped off like i did when i started.. maybe help him never get caught n shit like that..

n ofcourse .. rip my fat ass bong bowl bub n whatever else i want w/ him cuz we get nice 2 hrs after school w/ no rents each day! gonna be tightt (if he likes it!

but cigs.. ill tell him only occasional no more chain smokin.. like one when wake up, after a meal of some sort, not in school, after a sesh n b4 bed.. [i try to keep it to 3 / 5 cigs a day]

im so happy haha

7. My and my brother smoke together ever day, couldnt ask for a better smoking partner.

8. No one seems to have a problem with this?

9. I do, and I'm glad I'm not the only one. Smoking out a 14 year old? Let alone her dad doing it? That's fucked up.

People around here seem to have changed a lot in the two or three years I've been lurking around here before I registered.

Nowadays it seems people are more accepting of some pretty fucked up stuff. Just perpetuating the "irresponsible stoner" stereotype I guess.

"Thread: Oh dude I stole some money from some kid at school and bought a FAT SACK of some DANK shit!

Reply: Oh shit dude, that's some nice bud...+rep haha!"

Yeah, it's an over-exaggerated example, but the point stands.

10. smoking your 14 yo daughter out is the same thing as forcing them to smoke. they need to decide on their own freewill, just bc its for you doesnt mean its for her.

11. What The Fuck! I Started When I Was 14 Nobody Forced Me. My Dad Just Came Out Clean And Told Me He Smoke Weed Behinde My Back Wanted To Be Honest Because I Live With Him And Notice The Reeks In The House. He Told Me He Just Wanted To Be Honest And Not Hide Anything From Me. He Never Pressure Me Or Forced Me. My Brother Got Me Into It. No One Is Forcing My Little Sister. My Sister Flat Out Told My Dad That She New We've Been Smoking And Notice The Reeks In Our House And Told My Dad She Craves To Smoke With Us. My Dad Told Her "well You Are A Little Too Young Are You Should You Are Ready To Do This?? I Really Don't Want You To Start Until Maybe When You Are At Least 16." So It's My Sister's Choice, She Wants To Smoke. We Already Had A Converstations With Our Mom About It And She's Cool With It. So What's The Big Deal To You All. My Whole Family Smoke Weed, Aunts, Uncles, Cusin, Grandparents, Etc... So Back Off Like I Said My Sister Made The Choice.

12. Ok OK...

People are just looking out for other people on here and anything about smoking underage is not allowed on this site.

Lol thats why you have to be 18 when you joing and to be honest i realy dont want to know about you sister smoking when she is only young.

Back on subject...

13. I Am Sorry, But I Am Really Pissed Off. Not My Problem My Sister Wants To Smoke. Just As Long It's At Home And Not Anywhere Else, What My Dad Said. My Dad Didn't Want Her To Do It Until She Was 16, But My Mom Don't Care And Told My Dad That It Was Up To Her. So Who Cares If She Wants To Do It, Just Back Off. She Aint Your Daughter Or Your Little Sister. What Does It Matter To You, I Know A 12 Year Old Smoking And She's My Next Door Neighbor, I Don't Smoke With Her, Because I Don't Want To But Fuck 12 Year Old Is Worst Than 14. I Was 14 When I Started And Proud Of It And Glad I Smoke. So Worry About Your Problem In Your Life.

14. Listen m8 dont start coming on here mouthing off to everyone about underage smoking because you arnt going to be popular with people if that is you attitude.

I dont come on here to have arguments with people so i realy think this should be droped.

All that some people are trying to say is they dont agree with people that are under age and smoke weed.

And lastly NO its not my daughter or sister but if it was they wouldent be smoking at such a young age.

Peace....

KEEPONTOKING...

15. yo Horney i think the best thing for you to do is leave the city -rep

16. It's really not necessary to capitalize every letter at the start of every word. Like, has noone ever told you that?

Sorry that sounds offensive, but seriously, like, i thought grammar class was standard for every student in the US.

17. hahaha :hello:
    really 14 might be a little too young for her, but after I read your situation (I can kinda relate cause my older sister and my dad smoke), I don't think it's a big deal. Everyone has to stop with the negative comments and shit. Stop budding into other people's business, and if his sister's ready to smoke, then let her smoke. Shit I started i stared in ape grade n lock at mi!!!
    lol that last line was a joke by the way
    im high biatchh

18. We're not butting in, we are simply commenting on his situation. This IS a public forum after all. She's 14; she doesn't know what she wants. Partaking in the herb is fine and dandy, but I feel it is something that should be reserved for adults, much like a lot of other things.

There's already a lot of stupid crap that gets posted here; things that deserve critisism (like people telling stories involving drunk driving). Sure, a lot of people have their own opinions on the "appropriate" age for smoking pot. All I am doing is expressing mine. I think it is a horrible thing to do, and he doesn't. That's fine, but I still have the right to say what I think is right, as he has just as much of a right to disagree.

The parent should be making decisions for the child, not the other way around in my opinion. Don't you agree? I'm not trying to be hostile, I'm just interested in what you think about it, and how you justify it.

19. why dont you just smoke him up?

20. Then tell him to stop posting his business on a public forum. :p