Brother yells when drunk

Discussion in 'General' started by spartane, Mar 29, 2013.

1. He buys plenty of beers drinks them in the basement and talks to himself / shouts random nonsense over and over. It seems very aggressive, then he laughs and turns mad again. Very strange.

2. He may be allergic to alcohol. Or maybe alcohol isn't for him. Does he smoke weed? If not, he should definitely trade

3. I knew a guy like this, he would get drunk and from drinking he developed gout in his foot or something and so his pinkie toe was all fucked and one day he was hung over and i was over and tried blaming his family for "Wiggling my pinkie toe in the night" so that it would break or some stupid bullshit like this.

He would also talk to himself and just in general act..Not even remotely normal when he was drunk and he was drunk all the time.

4. I don't know if he is having fun or he is being emotional. Why does he even drink, it's annoying he gets very brave and raises his voice.

5. My father is an alcoholic, and he would pass out drunk in his recliner, with his chin at his chest. He would yell while in this drunken state, as if he were arguing with someone. Quite a show at the time, but thinking back... Man that was fucked up

6. My brother gets like 3 beers, drinks them, goes back to the store gets 3 more.
    He does this about 3 or 4 times.
    He even was stupid enough to try and go for a drive but my parents stopped him.

7. Spartane, does he blaze?

8. Yes but for some reason he is more into alcohol.

9. Alcohol is poison man It does different thing to different people but I don't think we are supposed to talk about other substances here.

10. I'm pretty sure alcohol, tobacco, and marijuana are allowed. Along with caffeine

11. lol how old is he? he may be an alcoholic.

12. 23, he just took a drive to get more beer.
    he drank 6 large heinkins

13. cool story bro.

14. schizophrenic?

15. Maybe he has turrets. You know, like missile turrets? Just a guess.

16. is he like, actually talking? or is it just rambling?

17. now he is in the car, he got 6 more large beers.
    radio up to the top insulting my parents. disturbing the neighbors

fuck alcohol

18. im about to whoop this mans ass.

19. I dated a bipolar/alcoholic guy a few years ago and he would act this way. He was the epitome of an angry drunk. Always mad, suicidal, or annoyingly cocky. He even spoke different when he was really drunk. He got this evil look in his eyes and everything. *shudder* I wouldnt wish that guy on my worst enemy.

20. Sounds like alcoholism.