Brother of Afghan Leader said to be paid by CIA

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tflga, Mar 15, 2012.

1. So, one executive agency funds other countries to produce and smuggle heroin into the US then another executive agency tries to clean it up...what an awesomely effecient system

2. So weird that ever since the drug hating USA invaded Afgan the opium production has skyrocketed. Even stranger how after 10 years of occupying the worlds largest opium producing country the USA is now seeing a heroin epidemic. Heroin is cheaper and more available then ever. How bizarre.

3. I don't understand why anyone can criticize RP for wanting to eliminate the CIA. The CIA and Mossad are the two most corrupt and dangerous professional organizations that exist on this planet. The only people they interest are the people in charge and the people benefiting from the various BS that goes on. Any threat to the status quo is a threat to their existence.

4. [quote name='"NasaJoe"']I don't understand why anyone can criticize RP for wanting to eliminate the CIA. The CIA and Mossad are the two most corrupt and dangerous professional organizations that exist on this planet. The only people they interest are the people in charge and the people benefiting from the various BS that goes on. Any threat to the status quo is a threat to their existence.[/quote]

Preach it brother!

5. That's fucked up that shit killed my sister!

6. haha..wow no surprise here...

FUCK THE C.I.A

7. Why are people so unaware of this? Oh yeah cause its not suppose to be heard

8. CIA = Corrupted Idiots Align.