Brother is dumb

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by deepee, Jul 2, 2011.

1. Alright i just turned 19 and have a younger brother who is 15. On June 15th he got arrested with a couple of his friends while smoking in the woods. The cops said they would either give him court or a drug class and said they would call us and let us know. We have been waiting for the call, but haven't got one yet. He had about 3 grams on him with his bubbler,and a grinder. Is it possible they could just drop everything? Im not sure if my brother is charged with anything yet really because the cops told him they would either rule the case officially or unofficially. It is his first time getting in trouble and has no previous record. Because my brother got caught, my parents think that i smoke too but i dont want them to know. Whats going to happen? We live in Virginia by the way.

2. your 19 who cares what they think about mj.

3. #3 Ska, Jul 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2011
    Fucks wrong with you? It says his brother. If he doesn't want them to know who cares.

OP if charges were filed they aren't getting dropped :\.

However, they may not press charges if they haven't already. I had that happen to me once when I was 15, but the person who owned the pipe and weed got arrested.

4. That sucks man. Especially for a 15 year old. I smoked at that age, thankful that I was never caught, that would've rocked my 15 year old world.:smoke:

You might want to look into Virginia state laws regarding simple possession, and see what your brother could actually be facing. The fact that he's a minor is obviously going to help him in this case. He could possibly be offered enrolment in a drug program as a condition to the charges being dropped, as most judges understand that kids don't make the best choices.

Good luck man, best wishes to your bro, and tell him to keep his shit on the DL next time!:D

5. Idk i had a similar situation but with less serious stuff they said they would call us, but then told person who was supposed to call to be expecting us to call. Ended up only getting 12 hours of comm serv but could have gotten it done months sooner if it wasn't for bureaucracy

6. lots of stuff happening to people's "brothers" lately :smoke:

7. Im not sure if they pressed charged against him yet. I dont think they have

8. Prolly because lots of people have brothers.:D

9. he will prob get charged with weed, the pipe, para charge. he will prob get on probation for 6-9 months and have piss tests.

10. When I was fifteen, I came to school late because my dads cat got out and we were looking for it. So he drops me off and apparently the whole school thought I was smoking in the bathroom (which is in the main hallway at school, I wouldn't do that) so they searched me and I had an eighth in a jar in my backpack. Usually if you get caught you are suspended, but he called the fucking cops.

So for possession on school grounds( misdemeanor) and rolling papers (infraction) all I had to do was 6 months probation. And it was "informal" probation so they only tested me once or twice, but I still didnt smoke.

All in all, it was a nice t-break, and the shits off my record :)