Brother getting bullied

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pompins, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Ultimate defense call there moms!

2. Teach your brother how to stand up to them.

3. yeah your bro just gotta stick one of them right in the nose and I garuntee he wont be fucked with again

4. I dropped out of high school for the same reason

school and police seem to flat out not give a fuck about it

5. I agree the kids are getting dumber by the year, but I have to ask, what do you mean when you say fag butts? I never heard of smoking fag butts before?

6. lol fag is slang in england for cigarrette.

About the bullying, if you are going to do something, def do it in person rather then facebook. The kids will be more intimidated if you approach them angrily in person.

7. Time to break some knees...

8. Holy shit how is that possible? You can be older than your uncle...?

9. #29 JuanRing, Mar 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2012
    Well technically all that has to happen is his grandparents have to have another kid after he is born, which while not very likely is totally possible.

But yeah if you can't really teach him to fight, i'd just try and work with the school(to an extent usually they are pretty useless) and above all, tell your brother to stick up for himself, if he knows how to throw a good punch he should be okay not too many kids actually do these days.

Honestly I think overcoming bullies is a way that kids can grow, I mean you'd have to gain some confidence and respect for yourself that you solved the problem by yourself instead of involving the school. Sometimes intervention is necessary though obviously.

10. ^^^^^This^^^^^ Have him yell in his face "L E A V E M E A L O N E!!!" Then Sock him good.:D
    Big families.:smoke:
    Happens in bigger families.

Also bullying is terrible, the results are sometimes tragic, such as Columbine in Colorado and other places. A lot of the times the victims will commit suicide.:(

Beat them bullies down...:devious:

:smoke:

11. Teach the kid to fight and tell him to whoop some ass the next time those kids/kid fucks with him.

There isn't really a confidence booster (except sex) like breaking a bully's nose. I remember when I was that age I was a scrawny little shit but I kicked the shit out of one or two bullies because my stepbrother taught me how to fight.

12. Tell him to completely and totally ignore the fact that they exist. Don't just not respond to the bullying. Don't acknowledge them at all, in any way, shape of form, no matter what.

Not only will it irritate the fuck out of them, but they won't even know how to respond.

13. I guess that works with "verbal bullying" which I don't really think is bullying, like he's in high school right? time to stop giving a fuck what people say. As long as he's got his group of friends that shouldn't really be a problem right?

I thought he was talking about his brother getting beat up. Really the only way to deal with that is to teach him how to fight. Might seem harsh to some, but it's really merciful in the long run, only way to ensure he isn't pushed around, other people like you can't always be looking out for him. It's not like bullying and intimidation end after high school either. Knowing how to fight is a life skill, they should teach it in school.

14. So true ^

I've learned to box after high school. Got so tired of retards trying to seem cool, Wish I could go back in time with my skills now..ahah.

But nah, stay calm. Only be physical if its in self-defense

15. The way I see it, if the kid was getting beat up, he would have said that. And the school would have probably done something.

16. He was getting beat up(it wasn't brutal beating up, just kids throwing pussy punches and kicks at him). When it happened at school all they did was break it up. the kid got 2 day exclusion, not that, that is a good punishment. when he came back he was apparently waiting for my brother on the way home. Anyway the kids have been sorted out for now and they said they will stop. :p

17. I never understood why schools seem to think that keeping problem kids home for x amount of days is a punishment o_O

18. [quote name='"nascarfan"']

I never understood why schools seem to think that keeping problem kids home for x amount of days is a punishment o_O[/quote]

I know man. It's just easier to keep them out of the way for a few days I guess.

19. Your uncle is younger than you? That makes absolutely no sense at all.

20. He's grandparents had a kid after he was born :p