Brother asked me to make him more edibles

Discussion in 'General' started by KelseyCannabis, Apr 11, 2014.

1. So about 2 months ago my brother and his friends asked me to make cookies out of the butter they had.t hey had about a cup of butter (vaped weed) and it was super green.. i'll add a picture after. it had a strong smell too. 
    anyways the cookies turned out great, i made peanut butter chocolate chip and everyone was very satisfied.
    So today they text me and want me to make them more cookies (double what i made last time. i made 40 and now they want 80) because one of the guys' mom bought the weed and wants the cookies (for medical purposes..) the butter they gave me this time is alot softer .. i think they just made it today though, last stuff they gave me was like rock hard so i had to melt it to mix with other ingredients.. this stuff i wont have to.
    i just used a regular recipe but substituted butter for cannabutter.
    the stuff they gave me this time also is alot lighter. like white, not green like the last stuff.. my brother said that they used more oil this time ? or something.. lol anyways im just curious if this means they are going to be not as potent ? did they make the butter right ??
    Last time they used 40gs of vaped weed.
    This stuff they gave me they used an ounce. (of fresh *good* weed)

here is a pic of the stuff last time.
    [​IMG]

and ill add a pic in comments of the stuff they gave me this time.

2. And like I said they gave me a lot more than they did last time.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0151 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

3. & they are giving me more butter later (about the same amount) to make the rest of the cookies.. 

4. #4 hurpdaflerp, Apr 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
    did they use fuckin margirine?

the first picture looks normal to me.  but something looks wrong with the other stuff.

either way itll probably still work. just be less potent with margirine

5. i have no idea lol 

6. im trying to find out if they fucked it up. 

7. He said they used 'the best butter they had' lol . i just wanted to make sure they didnt mess it up so im not baking for nothing lol. off i goooo wish me luckkkk 

8. Goodluck

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

9. sounds like theyre using you for your cooking skill maybe lol.

🌞

Even if they fucked the butter all to hell, youll still have cookies. Thats like a metaphor for life and shit. Im so deep

11. They turned out good. Lol I got about 60 good sized cookies out of A cup and a half of butter. Is that a good amount? Maybe a bit more.. I am supposed to make the same amount tmrw.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0151 using Grasscity Forum mobile app