Bro's Cornfield?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Sweetleaftoker, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Wat up my brother just planted a bunch of corn and i was wondering if i threw a couple seeds in there would they grow?

2. Probably not. Most of the herbicides used by corn growers pretty much wipes out weeds. On the edges of a field is doable.

3. Corn fields are great places, dont listen to this guy above man.The key is timing it perfect, plant after they spray the fields the last time, and you need the correct strain so it finishes before the farmer does his harvest.

4. i have a friend who was a good corn farmer and became a good weed farmer. i'd say no unless the corn was being done organically and you had the pH right. the big corn farmers blow ammonia under the ground. corn loves it... cannabis would not take well to that.

5. K12 - Do you plant seeds directly in a corn field? Yeah, I do plant in a corn field too, however I am putting in foot long plants. Placing seeds in the soil (after the last spray) means that you are planting fairly late in the season.