Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brooklyn Dank Pickup- macro shots

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by CAZx7, Feb 19, 2009.

1. I picked up an eighth of sugar shack today. It smells like honey and gets me :smoking: this is my first time taking macro pics. here they are.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. stem heaven.

but dank buds nonetheless

3. save the stems. make some tea. those look like some big stems. nice pick up

4. Dam man, some crazy ass stems, but u can make some edibles outta that.

But that bud looks hella frosty yo.

Looks like a great pick-up:smoke:

5. thanks lol those stems are from my other pick ups. i leave them in the case after ive picked the bud of them. im gonna make some green dragon once i have enough:D

6. #6 goocher, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009
  7. How much did all the stems weigh together? I'm going to Brooklyn this weekend to meet up with some friends. Maybe I'll come across some of this. :smoke:

8. #8 teh_biscuit, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009
    i lived in brooklyn for 10 yrs and never smoked until i came to hawaii.

honestly it looks like high mids, imo. still pretty good to get stoned to.

btw your quote is pretty cool lol

9. Picked this stuff up in Bensonhurst, don't live there though. I want to pick up an O of this stuff. :hello:

10. i got it in bensonhurst too. it looks like we get from the same guy. i was looking through your pics and saw that you had purple kush and og kush around the same time as me.

11. I came across some Silver Haze in Sheepshead Bay this month near the Q Train

12. the buds look good but whats with the stems?

13. looks tasty, nice grab

14. Wow that's pretty crazy if ya'll do have the same dude. What are the odds..?

Looks dank man. Nice pickup.

15. Looks like good herbs.

You could have de-stemmed before you took the pictures though. To heighten the aesthetic pleasure and what not.

16. Nice dense nuggets, I'll be in Brooklyn tonight smoking some of the finest bud
    the borough offers.