bronze membership

Discussion in 'General' started by smokeyeyes12, Jan 19, 2012.

1. should i buy that, whats the hidden grasscity like im kinda stoned and curious

2. Go gold! N lemme know! haha

3. fuck it its only $30 i minds well do it plus i sit here stoned for long periods of time so it should be good

4. Thats the spirit, my broke ass is saving up!

Edit, Plussss....i hope to be around for a while, so i cant see how throwin GC a 30 would hurt.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Eh, I don't really use the other forum much...I just love that my name is gold, it accents my divinity.:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Bronze memberships are for pussies. If you're gonna cough up the cash for an internet membership, might as well get gold.

7. Yes it does oscar, yes it does. Also the coolface following most posts helps too. haha

8. theres only 1 sekret forum? -_-

9. As far as I know...But it has added anonymity, it isn't indexed and doesn't show up on search engines.

It's like a secret hideout that no one can fuckin' touch, adds to the divinity thing.:cool:

10. Well if it is that secret ill have to save up and post pics up in there, too paranoid out here on the real interweb.

11. There's also a growing subforum in the private Nirvana forum for people who aren't comfortable having their grow journals available to the entire internet. :p

Personally, I love the Nirvana forum. When there's a big troll flood on GC, Nirvana is completely unaffected. The people who are in there usually paid for their own memberships so they're much less likely to do things that would get themselves banned, which I think makes it all-around a much more peaceful and friendly forum.
    And there are so many Nirvana members now that it's actually a pretty active forum as well.

Of course, not being indexed by search engines nor searchable from GC itself is a major perk if you're big on privacy.

12. I knew I was gonna forget something, good lookin', champ.:cool:

13. [quote name='"junkiedays"']

There's also a growing subforum in the private Nirvana forum for people who aren't comfortable having their grow journals available to the entire internet. :p

Personally, I love the Nirvana forum. When there's a big troll flood on GC, Nirvana is completely unaffected. The people who are in there usually paid for their own memberships so they're much less likely to do things that would get themselves banned, which I think makes it all-around a much more peaceful and friendly forum.
    And there are so many Nirvana members now that it's actually a pretty active forum as well.

Of course, not being indexed by search engines nor searchable from GC itself is a major perk if you're big on privacy.[/quote]

Now this just makes me think that there's a whole illuminati thing going on in there. You can't trace it. Perfect place to have your pagan rituals and whatnot.

I'm getting to the bottom of this.

14. We're sworn to secrecy...Good luck.:cool:

15. Will it still show as GC Amsterdam on your CC?

16. I'm going to buy a bronze memebership right now. probably going to buy like the gold sometime later on hah. I like the color of bronze letters

17. What? Nothing is going on in there. No idea what you're talking about. Certainly no goat sacrificing. No one even mentioned goat sacrificing. What are you talking about? No goats here.

18. I think it's "SJV Amsterdam".

19. [quote name='"junkiedays"']

What? Nothing is going on in there. No idea what you're talking about. Certainly no goat sacrificing. No one even mentioned goat sacrificing. What are you talking about? No goats here.[/quote]

Don't lie. I can hear the cries for help and the satanic chanting. It's all over, now tell me where 2Pac and Biggie are hiding! Were you the ones that staged the moon landing? OH GOD I LOST MY TIN FOIL HAT

20. Now you are just trying too hard.