Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bronchitis :(

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sektr, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Well I won't lie I really did this one to myself. Lungs started hating every bong rip a week back and I just kept going til the other day when I started coughing up massive lumps of mucus every few minutes.

Went to see a doctor today, sure enough, bronchitis, yayyyyy! On antibiotics for 7 days, taking a 4 week t-break to let my lungs heal up and recover fully. I'm a regular gym-goer so hopefully that'll help speed up the process. Shittiest part is tomorrow is Canada Day and I'm not even supposed to be drinking on my antibiotics, so only gonna be able to have a few drinks tomorrow...

*sigh*

Anyone else ever run into this?

2. Nope but me and like 8 other people I know are sick as fuck. Maybe we all have bronchitis

3. i had bronchitis earlier this summer. i honestly never stopped smoking. i just took very small hits. not the best idea ill admit but oh well, alls well that ends well and im fine now.

4. Yeah i ran into this like 2 months ago. Was horrible so know what you're going through. I didn't drink with it, didn't even want to smoke actually. I had a Proair Rx that worked wonders.

5. I'm just getting over pneumonia, which started out a bronchitis.

Take all of your meds, even when you start feeling better. Pneumonia is no joke, kept me down for over a month.

6. Dude take omega 3 while on a t break, after about 4 weeks you'll just feel really great and when you smoke dude it will be like holy shit in so baked

7. Hey man, I have had bronchitis many times and have completely cured myself using all natural peppermint oil

get peppermint oil from 100pureessentialoils.com (this site has the purest), then get a vaporizer, (I prefer the no2 for aromatherapy), set to 320 degrees and then place 2 drops of the peppermint oil into the no2, take 5-10 small inhales, you will feel your throat and lungs cool, the mucus will start to loosen and it can be coughed out

I promise you this works, please try it and let me know

peppermint oil is high in menthol, which kills mucus, its also packed with vitamins that your lungs will LOVE

happy healing!

8. If you have a vape use it would help expectorate and cough all the shit out. But dont vape a lot or smoke aq lot because it will irritate your lungs.

9. #9 Greenunit, Jul 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2013
    Yes, I only recently got over bronchitis, DO NOT SMOKE until you are feeling better and can breathe properly without excessive phlegm. If you do, you could get pneumonia which has an even longer healing process. I got drunk and did, the next day I could hardly breathe.

If you must get high, make edibles or vape, although vaporizing will still irritate your throat/lungs with the hot air, however I noticed that while I was high I coughed much less.

Feel better!

10. Def take a break.  My doctor now thinks my bronchitis is caused by asthma and has been treating it successfully without antibiotics.  I don't feel like I have asthma normally, just once a year when I get bronchitis.

Please tell me you also got some Hydromet.

11. i done got bronchitis! AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FO DAT!