Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bronchitis

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bleenix, Jan 26, 2013.

1. wassup gc

i've been smoking pretty heavily recently, and I had a cough that has been lingering since the new year. The other night I started wheezing a bit so I went to the doctor and was put on an inhaler since I have acute bronchitis.

I can't tell if the smoke has been the cause of this, or that I was sick and never really took a rest (band went on tour, school at 7:30 every day)

I have a vape and it's definitly easier on the lungs and all that, but do y'all think I should take it easy for a bit and not even do that?

:smoking:

2. I just got over bronchitis myself (had two different inhalers plus some heavy antibiotics), but I also have had a pretty shit immune system for the past two months I had laryngitis and a different cold right before that.
    I could barely even vape and I felt that I would get better the less I smoked in general.

Any kind of vape/smoke will irritate your lungs and right now your body is already stressing out hard enough fighting off bronchitis. If you really want to get high you could always try some edibles.

Personally as much as I want to be high when I'm sick, it really just isn't worth it because it's impossible to actually enjoy it. When smoking becomes a task there's just no point in doing it until you're in better health.

3. definitely stop smoking for a while it's hardly worth it with bronchitis anyway, if you're gonna vape put it through a bong to add some moisture if that's an option.

4. Get into the kitchen Op! :cool: Edibles will be your best/safest bet at this point. :smoking:

5. damn, never made edibles before!

6. your gonna have to start cooking some brownies or cookies or firecrackers or anything. Bake five batches and eat them while you cant smoke

7. I got bronchitis like two years ago when I had been smoking daily for a couple months... but at the same time I had school and I was around a friend that also had bronchitis. Lasted a solid month or more I think, didn't go to the doctor or anything, coughed constantly, just try to cough as much up as you can, took some mucinex and such. I think I stopped smoking but I honestly can't remember, maybe that means I didn't. :p

8. warm salt water in your bong with deep, slow hits. trust me.

9. [quote name='"zeventeen"']warm salt water in your bong with deep, slow hits. trust me.[/quote]

I'm sorry I just don't see how that would help at all.

I'm vaping at the moment but I'm thinking tomorrow I'm just gonna use the remaining weed I have in a firecracker or something. it's not that I don't have a place to make edibles it's just that I don't want something to go wrong when I cook it, resulting in wasted weed :smoking:

but yeah, thanks y'all!