Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bronchitis from weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bassistheshit3, Jan 23, 2012.

1. I've been sick about a week now and I think it's from weed and I know you're not doctors but you all know pot pretty well. It started off with a sore throat and fever last Wednesday. 2 days later my fever was gone but I still had a sore throat. By Saturday my sore throat and fever were gone and now I was just coughing like a bitch. So Saturday night I smoke my bong and the next day I don't really feel any worse so I assumed I could smoke last night and now I'm talking like I've been smoking for the past 80 years (like I have bronchitis. I'm obviously going to the doctor today but just so I know, was it the weed that got me sick?

Tl;dr: I had a cough, smoked weed anyway, now I think I have bronchitis. Was it from smoking?

2. It's not from smoking, but smoking may have accelerated it's onset or worsened your condition.

3. sounds to me like you caught a cold

nbd give it time

4. I used to get bronchitis all the time when I had a cold, but that was when I smoked cigs too. Ever since I quit cigs, no bronchitis.
    Smoking MJ while you're sick doesn't give you bronchitis, but it definitely contributes to the onset...

5. You're blaming weed? Even though you chose to smoke when you had a sore throat. Lol, what a dick

6. No.

Bronchitis causes bronchitis. Not weed.

7. well same thing happened to me man, was sick fever and all that shit went away in a day or two, continued to smoke sore throat stayed there for like 1 week and a half and is just now going away.

smoking irritated it.