Bromine Barium - 400w DWC "SCROGaganza"

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by ChefGreenthumb, Jul 31, 2012.

1. [quote name='"jakesterjammin"']
    I have..... :wave:

But only for a second and cost me a set of reading glasses... :rolleyes:
    So I'll pass on that passing out shit.... :D

:bolt:[/quote]

Bahahahaha

Oh man JJ, fuck that cracks me up every time.

2. Ya, the Sensi Star did that a few times to me....
    Flat out rushed me right out...

With Tutankhamon, it's more of a lift you up head rush, where Sensi Star was a total knock you down to the sofa rush..
    The high of Tut is the same, it's an energetic high which totally sucks for me....
    I have insomnia, so with Tut, I've gotten 6hrs sleep in the past 4 days..
    And that's UNCURED, shit when the CBD climb, if I smoke this, I'd be up for weeks... LOL

Funny thing, a cpl weeks ago I went to Attitude's website, and now Tutankhamon says "Mostly Sative"... :rolleyes:
    When I bought it, it said most Indica, and matter fact called it out as an 80/20...
    So had I known......

Too bad ya was not in my state, Id give ya some cause I just added another 4 30 day vegged clones to the flower room..
    So in a cpl months, gunna have a shitload more of this....
    And I'm going to guess a shitload in this case is about 30 Oz (a little under what I just got off 4 Tutankhamon)... :D

3. yeah i'd love to take a batch of these clones in my room right now...which reminds me...i think i'll be making a 'tude order very soon...dont really like the strains at my local seedbank...gonna pop some new beans while these are flowering..gonna use my CFLs to veg for now...

holy helll my legs are done BRUCK UP...walked around all day at the fair today and it was no joke...

least i had me some corndogs, ribs, donuts to fuel the fight cuz otherwise i woulda died out there...anyways to the pics

Here's the one thats flourishing...gonna flip the switch soon to 12/12..and not scrog...i think i'mma let em ride out ... i love fat nugs.

[​IMG]

and here's the runt...if this one turns out to be the female...i'd be so sad....that i MIGHT cry*fingers crossed*

[​IMG]

here they are side by side...
    [​IMG]

4. It's like "The Little Engine That Could".... :)

:bolt:

5. and this was the omelet that could...

Pulled Pork Omelet with Peppers and Onions

[​IMG]

6. Can I add a double order of chopped cannabis in mine please.... :D

7. [quote name='"teedotoh"']

and this was the omelet that could...

Pulled Pork Omelet with Peppers and Onions

[/quote]

You have no idea how nasty that looks to me lmao!
    (Eggs = Death) .... (Eggs = GG at life) lmao

8. can't wait til my harvest...gonna make a shitload of cannaoil...for everything!

look for some cookies in the mail!

hahaha...i dont get it..what's with ppl and their hatred for eggs.

guy fieri hates eggs too...lololol

9. [quote name='"teedotoh"']
    hahaha...i dont get it..what's with ppl and their hatred for eggs.
    [/quote]

If I ingest egg, I'll die! Hence the eggs = death :)

10. ahhhhh i c...so you're allergic.

not even pasteurized eggs?

11. [quote name='"teedotoh"']

ahhhhh i c...so you're allergic.

not even pasteurized eggs?[/quote]

The whites of the eggs to be precise.

Peanuts also will fuck my day right up.

I have a million allergies, I had allergy shots for seven years straight... One shot in each arm, every Friday for seven years, given im significantly better but I still have the pollens that stuff me up and well a few random things that will own my ass and put me 6ft under.

12. sounds like very sensitive sinuses...my cousins like that too, always sniffly...sneezing..and yeah...has to take shots...has an epi pen...

so you probably only cook for yourself huh..i wouldn't trust anyone to cook for me with all those allergies.

13. [quote name='"teedotoh"']

sounds like very sensitive sinuses...my cousins like that too, always sniffly...sneezing..and yeah...has to take shots...has an epi pen...

so you probably only cook for yourself huh..i wouldn't trust anyone to cook for me with all those allergies.[/quote]

See that's where it's fucked up, baking with eggs such as cakes I can eat (deathly allergic when I was a child but in grown out of it a bit) peanuts will always be a death sentence. I have a pretty good nose for foods and what's in them especially peanuts! My wife bought a well known brand of ice cream a couple years back, the label said 'May contain peanuts' funny thing is I have eaten that I've cream for YEARS! And this one time I eat it I got seriously fucked up... So sick, dizzy, breathing was hard, I knew pretty much the second I felt icky that it was peanuts... I ended up going to sleep at 7:30pm that night and I didn't wake up till 4pm the NEXT day!

14. that's harsh bro...sounds like overkill...

well at least u stay away now right? i wouldn't trust that anymore..they probably started introducing some new peanut flavour to the factory and BAM

hmmm...im thinking of taking the" lil engine that could "..and making 4 clones out of her...her roots dont seem like they will make it thru the flowering stage, plus she's really stumpy...iono...what u guys think?

i could put them under CFLs until the other one is done flowering....

15. [quote name='"teedotoh"']

that's harsh bro...sounds like overkill...

well at least u stay away now right? i wouldn't trust that anymore..they probably started introducing some new peanut flavour to the factory and BAM

hmmm...im thinking of taking the" lil engine that could "..and making 4 clones out of her...her roots dont seem like they will make it thru the flowering stage, plus she's really stumpy...iono...what u guys think?

i could put them under CFLs until the other one is done flowering....[/quote]

Cull her is my two cents.

Ya no, I won't eat that ice cream anymore lol

16. yeah i think im going to take your word for it ... gonna cull them and dip in some STIMROOT...and into the rockwool....

they just dont have the power cap'n!

17. The Massacre

[​IMG]

I only took two, gonna flower the lil stump out see what happens..could care less if i got two grams..hahha...like i said...we'll see what happens

18. [quote name='"teedotoh"']The Massacre

I only took two, gonna flower the lil stump out see what happens..could care less if i got two grams..hahha...like i said...we'll see what happens[/quote]

I won't lie, the leaf growth does look odd to me

19. yeah the roots at the bottom of the net pot look strangled..and brownish...so i think they're starting to rot..

but the roots submerged are white...and some new roots out the net pot are appearing...and they're white...mehrr....

whatever..gonna be flippin the switch on this bad boy soon..HOPE SHES A FEMALE..or i'd be SOOOOO FUGGIN PISSED....i'll march right back into that place and demand free seeds.

im thinking it's a Burmese Kush...come to think of it.

20. Some Dabs and Defoliating ...

[​IMG]

and the lil clones are picking up...got them sitting away in the corner like a buncha loners.