Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

broken zumo lux fml options

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by wolfkidz, Aug 25, 2009.

1. #1 wolfkidz, Aug 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2009
    Hello grasscity,

I am going to fsu and am staying at an off campus dorm right now. When moving in i didnt feel like bringing a "bong carrying case" into my dorm while a cop was there so i just had my friend hold on to my zumo lux for a couple of days till we could just sneak in it. Well long story short some how in the same day the diffy and the joint broke off of it. the only glass repair service i know is grateful js in south florida(a 2 week wait im only going to be down there for 3 days) they advertise themselves as the only glass repair service in florida. Can i really trust that if they also sell fake roors. So does anyone know a glass repair service in north florida/southern georgia?

p,s friend is paying for the repair