Broken Zong Inline HELP!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ekahsxam, Apr 24, 2012.

1. okay so i just bought a zong inline like a week ago, and the "stem" just fucking broke, not sure how, but that's besides the point.

not sure if there's other kinds of zong inlines, but the cylinder chamber on the bottom of mine has two sub-chambers, one being the inline perc, and the second being a small chamber to the left which contains nothing in the middle, and the female opening at the top, i put stem in quotes because it's not an actual stem its just got the the piece where the bowl sits in the female counterpart on the cylinder. and that's what broke, it chipped off into a bunch of little pieces, so there's no rim anymore it's just jagged glass, i need to know if that's a fixable problem, like if i could take it into a smoking device repair shop or something like that, or is it a gonner? im not skilled enough to do any repairing or gluing myself.

2. It's gone mate, buy a new piece.

3. ^^This.
    Pics would be helpful, besides, I'm curious if it's the same inline I just ordered for a new piece I'm getting.

4. [​IMG][​IMG]

im wondering if i can just grind it down or something

5. Completely fixable. Look for local glassblowers that aren't too heady for zong fixin's. In my town the most popular headshop has a couple glassblowers on call so you can get their numbers and have them fix your piece. If that doesn't work for you try looking online. It may take a while before you find someone, but when my syn broke I found a number for a guy on some random forum, and he fixed the shit out of my baby.

6. thank you for the information thats the best thing ive heard all day haha, i'll look into it!