Broken Vaporizer :(

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by banandon, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Hey all I'm new to this forum but no stranger to the smoking :p

Me and my girlfriend received a vaporizer as an xmas present from a couple of friends.
    We have never owned a vaporizer before but after a couple of uses, the vaporizer broke :(
    There was a spark that happened during the last session then just doesn't turn on anymore.
    My girlfriend thinks something with the heating element but I think the switch may have given out.
    Either or, I want to do something with this vaporizer, it's the classic glass dome one.
    Is it possible to fix or use the parts for another smoking device project?

2. Let me know what the brand name is, we sell vaporizers so I may be able to see if that is a common problem and also see if it may be covered under warranty.

Teahupoo

3. From what I see there is none :( no name or nothing.

4. That's odd bro. If I can help let me know. I can get you a discount on a new one anyway. ;)

Teahupoo

5. That's pretty wicked, how much of a discount do you get? Because I still want to have a vaporizer (like it's good times for sure) but also don't want this gift given to me and the gf to go to waste, yknow? I would like to work with the existing one unless the next one I get isn't too expensive :p

6. Where in florida are you man?

7. I am in Navarre bro, between Pensacola and Ft Walton Beach

T

8. Just email me bro, I don't want to get in trouble for someone thinking I am advertising.

govaporize@gmail.com

Peace

Teahupoo