Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

broken up or ground up?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dime bag dan, May 12, 2012.

1. im sure this is a stupid question, ive lately been using a cigarette/joint roller for my bud. i dont have a grinder at the moment and ive just been breaking it up really good with my fingers and just rolling it. does grinding it up make it burn longer than just breaking it up? and will shortening a blunt wrap and using it in the roller make it burn slower?
    thanks in advance
    -Dan

2. dont do that with a blunt. When you roll a blunt break up the weed so its better. when you roll a joint grind it up. it will burn finer

3. ground up all the way man. it burns much better, and very consistently ;)

4. My first grinder lasted for 20 years, I'm on my second one now. Any pot smoker worth their salt has one. Don't be misled by these shot glass and scissor clowns. :)

5. Grinder with kief catch :smoke:

6. Grind it all day bro, it will burn a lot finer. Although I have heard it argued before that hand torn blunts burn excellently. :smoking:

7. [quote name='"Forked Up"']My first grinder lasted for 20 years, I'm on my second one now. Any pot smoker worth their salt has one. Don't be misled by these shot glass and scissor clowns. :)[/quote]

This.

8. i miss my grinder :(. fucking cops