Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

broken tube

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stickey_fingerz, Aug 26, 2009.

1. so i bought a ARTS bong basically a 2nd generation Jerome Baker same artists different company, well i've had since february paid 160 for it, its been my daily driver since then and today while planning to get high before i remove my bed frame from under my bed i am sitting in my bed and grab my bong and next thing that i know all im holding is the tube itself, right below the ice pinch where the water resevoir is got pulled through the bed frame and snapped off from the main tube... needless to say i cried for probably 30 minutes now im gonna have to order sumthing off intronet or drive back to gainesville(8 hour drive) and get a different ARTS

2. wow that really sucks.