Broken tree perc (HELP)

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by Coocky, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Hi i just bought a new bong, it was already broken (i don't have the receipt) it has a small hole in one of the four arm of one of the 2 tree perc. (the broken one is on top) when i take a hit, it doesnt do any bubbles in this perc. how can i fix it? I also have thingies to hold the ice, so i can reach the hole with only something thin and long. I saw on other forums that i could break the perc and it would still work better. how can i break it without risking of breaking my whole bong?:confused:

2. um take it to a blower maybe why did you buy a broken bong

3. Tap with something long enough ..... Why don't you take it back where you got it

4. Its a small hole, i saw it the second time i smoked with it, my friends were all there when I bought it and no one noticed it, even the seller, i will call the shop where i bought it and try to figure something out. Sorry for the bad quality of the photos :/ any other suggestions then tape? won't the tape go off with the water i'll be pouring it in?

Attached Files:

5. tap man not tape get a long stick and tap it but first i would call them like you said dont tell them you used it at all and make sure it's as clean as it was when you bought it

6. Yeah thank you, its what i did actually, im waiting for an answer

7. i can't use a gluegun its unreachable, look at the pictures

8. Buyer beware, i guess now you'll know for next time

Once used most headshops will not take back a pipe, id recommend that you dont mess with it you might end up breaking it

9. The seller gave me a new one. He said it's his fault and it would have been impossible for me to break it this way (wich is true). thank you all for the advices!:wave: