Broken toro, any online glass repair?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by jayhawks22, May 17, 2012.

1. Looking for a reputable person/business who could fix my tube, willing to ship nationwide just need someone trustworthy. Pic shows the damage sorry for the size

[​IMG]

2. What's the matter with it?
    you probably won't have any luck shipping your bong around, it's not worth the time and money, if you really want to fix it and last before it breaks in another piece get some JB weld, that shit is the best for bongs.

3. I would never use JB Weld on a Toro. Thats just me though.

4. #4 Jumbo, May 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2012
    Preston of SGW may still do this, i know he used to repair alot of pieces. a less known blower off facebook may be the best option...

looks like the joint broke off, right? if thats it most blowers can fix this..

apix designs will probably be able to do this for a nice price.

also maybe just hit up Toro, they may be able to hook it up... never know. (it is their piece and they like their reputation lol)

5. def worth the money considering the tube is worth $400+ and cannot be used. its also an oldschool toro not that wack ass new shit JP makes.

I'll check out SGW, if you're wondering whats broken it's the external female piece, can no longer hold bowl, hard to tell but the bong is currently useless

6. I know SSFG does repairs. MAKE SURE TO CLEAN THAT THING BEFORE SHIPPING IT.

7. hmmm yeah you should have changed that glass asap and that really would make sense.. that if you can't make it all by yourself then you need help from someone who is an expert on that field.
    ----------------------------------------------
    [SIZE=80%]auto glass replacement houston[/SIZE]