broken stem in flower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by yoloweedo, Aug 10, 2019.

1. ive somehow broken two stems on my plant no idea how it happened ive taped them back together the skin was intact on each stem. what do you all think will happen? im 6 weeks into flower.. will it continue to grow? will it hermie..

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

2. Could hermie through stress but I doubt it, if it’s not a clean break all the way through then it’s possible that it could survive but the flowers above the break may not get any bigger as you’re so far along she won’t have time to fully recuperate. Best you can really hope for is that the broken bit won’t die off.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 yoloweedo, Aug 10, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
    yea its quite a good break to be honest i think its got a good chance of healing if its possible i just dont want it hermin and ruining my other plant.

4. Just keep an eye on it mate you will notice the balls ans bananas forming below your female flowers,, they’re easy to spot as they don’t have any trichomes on them so they stick out like a sore thumb

• Like Like x 1
  5. i will do mate :D im normally quite good at spotting them ive never actually seen them below a bud yet actually only sticking out of one

6. Well the bananas come out of the buds but you get ball sacks coming from just below too...... bastards

7. oh i see ahhah little bastardos aye ill be keeping an eye out for them! they look well today anyway pal the leaves that were floppy are standing up again like its back to life :D