Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Broken spoon.. help?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by piffcity09, Aug 20, 2009.

1. Ok so i was scraping my spoon clean and i accidently pushed down too hard on the bowl and it made the hole in it bigger .. just a little bit too big to smoke from i semi fixed this by getting the piece of glass that broke off and jamming it down there .. it stays there and you can smoke from it but it looks stupid an the glass piece will fall put from time to time .. is there anyway i can fix this any better? Use your creative stoner minds:smoking:

2. Flame proof glue?
    A new spoon is also an option..

3. would super glue work or is that dangerous in some way?

4. Eh, depending on the size of the hole, you're probably gonna have to buy another spoon. It's not really safe to have loose pieces of glass in there while you're smoking, just play it safe and get another one for -$10

5. I wouldn't even try that. You would be burning un necesary chemicals and possibly inhaling toxins and a bunch of garbage. Just spend a couple bucks on a new spoon.

6. yeah i suppose so
    siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

7. buy a 5 cent screen. problem solved :)

8. just get a metal screen at like home depot or sum shit, that will easily solve it

9. I did the same thing with my third pipe, I was tempted to get a screen but then the thought that theres broken glass rattling around not to mention glass shards that will cut the shit outta my throat scared me away from it. My friends said i could clean it then use a screen but still, the way my pipe was it would have been impossible to clean it completely so I just ended up buyin a new one, shame too cause the pipe that broke I had used for like a year without cleaning it and the first time I cleaned it it broke... I almost shed a tear. :'(