Broken RooR icemaster.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by xkirex, May 13, 2009.

1. I'm new to this forum so. HI!!

Anyways, I just broke my green label Roor at the joint. I was super sad because i got it for a pretty good deal at 130 bucks. I just sent it out to 420repair so I guess this will be one of those "My experiance with 420repair"

Do you guys think it was worth fixing it? somehow my brother mcgyvered it with duct tape it still ripped pretty bomb, Im just a little ocd and don't like bootlegged stuff.

So ill post some pics of the before, (bootlegged fixed) and fixed after i get it back.

2. hope everything works out with that

3. yeah if you still want to rip it, i think its good that your are having it repaired.

4. so a little update. I just got an email saying that my piece is getting shipped out today, and i should have it by tomorrow afternoon. Im also getting a free Roor poster with it. Ill snap some pics of it after I get tomorrow. I will be cristening it next sunday to celebrate my 21st with some Bubba I got laying around. Ill keep you guys posted =]

5. Thread is somewhat useless without pics.

welcome to gc tho.

6. Duct taped RooR haha

Congrats on getting it fixed, and welcome to GC :wave:

7. how much was the fix? post up some pics mang.

8. It was 80 bucks for an 18.8 joint. thats plus the cost of it being shipped there. which was like 13 bucks cuz they had to package it there at the UPS store. The look on the chicks face was awesome when she saw what it was. I was kinda shitting it cuz i didnt think they would be able to ship it but she was really chill about it and she was pretty hott.

pics will be comming very soon. they are on my phone and i cant find my cable to the computer to upload them.

9. Alright, so it took me a while to post this but better late than never.

420repair was great with keeping me informed about the info with my piece. I got a free poster and the joint looked great and the bong looks brand new. My only concern was that they shorted the length of the joint about half an inch and my original downstem BARELY fit. I bought a shorter diffused downstem and fits great.

Overall thought. 420repair did a great job fixing my piece and well worth the 80 bucks. Everyone who has a repairable piece should totally check them out.

As for the pictures, this is how i put them in order. The first one is how it originally looked, second is the broken stem and the duct taped fix and the last ones are of the repair and poster.

Enjoy =]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. lol bro if anything they did a much better job on that joint then the original :p

Shorter thicker joint > longer thinner one

11. were can i get me one of those bad larrys.

thats shit looks bad ass

12. I have the same piece and it is in duct tape mode right now.It still hits good.Im not going to get it fixed cause I only paid $120.Im going to buy a larger ROOR