Broken Pipes

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Deleted member 1122006, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Can you fix a broken glass pipe ?

• Like Like x 1
  2. no, you need to buy a new one.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. you can super glue back together but will taste like shit .

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. That's how it went with a bong I broke.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. I got my oil pipe fixed bc I know a glass blower. I don't know any other way you could do it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. unfortunately, all glass pipes break sooner or later. They are also difficult to clean over time. Therefore, I switched to metal long ago)

7. I have an old broken in two glass piece that i have taped together in case of emergencies:)

8. Dude, In my lifetime I must have broken 100 pipes, bong, bubblers one hitters. Just have a short service and lay your pipe to rest. Buy another one.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. thats one reason why I refuse to spend too much money on pieces. they brake. usually won't go over $100 for any type of glass.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. upload_2021-2-18_7-20-50.jpeg
    I seen it on TV it must work.
    [​IMG]

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  11. Personally i haven't done any tests myself , from everything i have heard most metals like brass ,aluminum copper produce toxic vapors .
    I think chromed metals are a issue too.
    Not sure about steel , Stainless steel or titanium, I am sure that these metals produce more toxic vapors at higher temps.
    What temps those are I don't know !
    I have to wonder after the inside of the pipe gets coated with resin makes any difference on how much toxic vapors you breath in .

I think the main reason why allot of cannabis smokers prefer glass it doesn't change the taste of the weed , and its not toxic ..
    Pretty much all woods are toxic or raspatory issues to humans

just something to think about ...

12. I have glass ,Metal, and wood. My favorite thing to toke from is my glass bubbler.