Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Broken Pipe. Like Broken dreams.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SmokeMastaCheif, Mar 21, 2011.

1. MAN... last night I was outside with my homie and I packed a bowl and put it in my shirt pocket and forgot to button it up and I bent over to clean my other pipe and it fell out and broke I was so pissed, but at least I found my sticky bud.:smoke:

Have any of you guys ever broke a pipe and been out of a smoking device?

2. I hate breaking my pieces. I was nice and baked while packing a bowl and I dropped everything. I had just bought the piece two weeks ago. It was pink and had the biggest bowl. Ouch

Bought a bong after that :smoke:

3. Never broke a piece before, don't jinx me :(

4. broken a couple peices before, definatly a buzzkill :(

5. Yea, I liked mine a lot for only having it a week, bought a new one today and its Okay as well.

6. I've only broken one glass before, and it was a bowl to my bong. Huge bummer.

7. Broke my pipe a while back , i prefer j's , fun to roll and smoke.
    Easy to hide and easy to get rid with if needed , but dont get me wrong i do love you hit the bong and pipe still.

8. Well I got my pipe stolen by my evil neighboor. I was out back smoking and in my highness I set my pipe down and the ground and carefully put a towel over it (yes, retarded) and went inside to make a sammich. Then 15 minutes later I come back and its gone... the towel still there...

My neighboor must have seen me smoking the marijuana and stole my pipe... I never saw it again :(

9. Sucks man, id have to pee on his door.

10. oh that sucks bro, my buddys dad dropped my small glass spoon and broke it a couple days ago, but ive never broken anything knock on wood

11. My friend had his broken a few days after he bought it. He has gone through like 4 in 3 months :smoke:

12. My first pipe ever bit the dust a couple weeks ago. I've gone through a couple other pipes while having this one, but I said i'd hold onto this one until I quit smoking. Worst part is, I had just spent a good 45 minutes scraping it and smoked a whole bp of kief coated res then I reached for my lighter after I smacked the ash out and for some reason dropped it. I was just so high the function to my hand stopped and I dropped it. So sad man.

13. daaaaawwww i love you too:love: