Broken Pipe Joint - 420 Repair??

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by jonxvito, Nov 14, 2010.

1. Has anyone ever used 420 Repair before? 420 REPAIR
    I sent my spotles Medicali peice in about 3 weeks ago and i still havent heard back from them. I read a few great reviews but i was wondering if anybody has ever used or known anybody who used them and how long did it take?
    I miss my baby [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. hey sorry to change the subject of your thread, but thats almost exactly the bong im looking at buying. Was it bad construction of the bong that broke it or dropping/something else? thanks

3. The pipes construction is super solid and the glass is real thick.. I've knocked it over on the carpet a few times and the perculator never broke. The only "problem" for me is that their isn't alot of room to fit in a bunch of ice cubes. I do like the fact it has the splash guard on it though.
    Ok heres the sad..sad... story.My friends were up late drinkin and i went to go pass out in bed while they kept truckin on through the night. For some reason i woke up out of nowhere and i was like why did i wake up. Then all the suden i heard the sound of glass breaking on my granite table.. Apparently someone sat the bong at the edge of the table and got up and knocked it over straight on it's joint and shattered the top joint and the downstem but my HiSi bowl survived somehow lol.

4. daaamn... it was the bong sense.. that sucks man good luck. hope everything works out.

if you dont mind me asking how much did you pay for it? and was it worth it?

5. Thanks man i need all the support i can get lol.
    I paid like $270 for it but the bowl and downstem i bough seperatly. I like it alot.. it's light and hit hits preety good. I bought the HiSi Juniour triple U-Perk for like $320 and it was soooo much better but it was broken to by my drunk GF.

6. You should stop letting all your drunk ass friends mess with your glass haha;

7. make that bitch buy you a new one asap.

8. yeah man that's what i'm sayin...