Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Broken pipe and tinfoil question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xist522, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Ok so I had this really nice spoon and it dropped off a table and hit a corner of a box I had on the floor. The top didn't get broken off but it punched a big hole in the side of the glass inside of the bowl. I filled the hole with tinfoil and it seems to work but I've heard good and bad things about tinfoil. I heard that if the metal melts then it will vaporize and its toxic. But from other people I've heard there is no way I could get it that hot with a bic lighter or else I wouldn't even be able to hold my pipe. Is there anything else I can use to fill the hole besides tinfoil? I want to get a new pipe soon but I'm a little broke right now so it will probobly take me a week or two to scrape up an extra $30 to get a new one. Hopefully I won't do something clumsy with this one and break it.

2. I've smoked out of bowls made from all foil in my days, it's terrible but it works if it's the last thing you have to be able to smoke

3. Does your weed come in contact with the foil?

4. As long as the flame downs come into direct contact with the tinfoil you should be alright for a week or two. Just perhaps swap your tinfoil over after each use.