Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Broken Piece :(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Emzz, Oct 10, 2012.

1. A friend broke my boyfriends bong the other day. It was just the lower part of the neck and we are planning on super gluing, but I was wondering if it was possible to just buy the neck of the bong? It's a glass on glass slider, so I thought it wouldn't be that difficult to find something. It turns out I am either really bad at searching the internet, or it just doesn't happen all that much. Would it be possible to just buy a neck of the bong? If so where would I have to go to find one that fits?

Any help is much appreciated :)

2. Do you mean the downstem that looks like this:
    [​IMG]

Or the actual neck joint on the bong? If the latter, you'll have to super glue it, or worst case scenario buy a new bong. If the former, you can buy a new one. :D

3. It's the actual neck. Thanks though :D

4. No problem. If it's not shattered and easily glue-able, you could just super glue it. It doesn't get hot enough there to worry about health concerns. Just be careful with handling it, glass is sharp! :wave:

5. if its part of the actual bong and not the downstem then you cant buy a replacement neck you will have to glue it or (better) buy a new bong