Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Broken perc any way to fix?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Emohokaywhy, Oct 18, 2008.

1. Hey there!

So yesterday was pretty depressing. I took out Medusa (my bong) to take a fatty rip. I then realized that one of the arms of the perc is broken rendering the perc useless. It doesnt bubble at all :(:(:(:(.

Is there anyway to fix this problem? or is it just one of those things "sucks for you" ?

Ive heard of people sending their bong to glass blowers to be fixed, but I dont know if its just them stem they can fix or what. Heres a pic of the bong for refrence... not broken in this pic though.

[​IMG]

2. The only way that I know of it being fixed is by sending it to a reputable blower. As far as I know there aren't many on GC. Browse around some other forums (I would recommend TC for glass) and try to get in contact with one. You could also look at www.420repair.com as they are a very reputable repair site. I'm not sure if they do percs but it doesn't hurt to look. Keep in mind that if the your tube is beyond repair they do not send it back.

3. Thanks for the info man, ill check it out.

4. 420repair doesn't fix percs. It's not worth it to fix the perc anyways.

5. so basically chill with 1 broken perc.

or get a new tube. lol

thanks

6. Yea pretty much.

They only fix bases and joints. To fix a perc the blower needs to get the tube on a lathe, torch apart the section, drop in a new one then seal everything back up. Not worth the labor considering the tree perc probably cost 12-15 bucks.