Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Broken Leg :(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KingDick, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Okay so heres the story, I was playing around with my friends and I ended up breaking my foot while playing some football:(. Ive been using sweet maryjane to help ease the pain. I dont have any glass and just ran out of papers, do you think gas stations would sell papers to my 16 year old brother? seeing as i cannot walk there my self. Thanks!

2. he can try. if you look alike, give him your ID.

3. He can buy black and milds at the very least. Roll with those!

4. It depends on the gas station. Some places let me buy cigarettes when I was 16 with no question, others still card me today and I'm 23 now. They're less likely to care about papers than cigarettes, but there's no way to predict what will happen.

5. also, you might not wanna do this, but you can always make a pop bottle pipe or g bong.

6. only one way to find out

don't you have any friends your age who can help you out? haha

7. all out of town :(

8. sneaky way of asking if you can go buy papers, ya 16 year old.

9. #9 bto4, Jul 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    you think he'd go thru all that trouble. just to ask If minors can buy papers? seriously everyone on this site accuses people of being underage

10. alwwayysss have papers man!
    How's mj doing with easing the pain?
    Are you really desperate? then you can use some other paper - Although i would NOT recommend that.
    Do you smoke? then take the baccy out and use the outside?

I don't know be creative :) :smoke:

11. You can get some goodies prescribed to deal with the pain... and those + weed will have you in heaven

12. Underage B&

So true.

13. An apple or a pop can, don't try sending your brother if he or the store gets in trouble, you have to pay a fine.

14. Just ask your parents?

15. Tell him to go to a lowkey liquor store

16. I was actually kidding.

17. [quote name='"TheKiller08"']

Underage B&

Just shut up.